Need a good pair of fins at an affordable price? PDR has sets of SCUBA Pro fins that have been gently used.
Read about the Twin Jet Fins from the SCUBA Pro website:
Split fins are fun. They’re fast and maneuverable, and by keeping the fins within your body’s slipstream and using a relaxed flutter kick, you can comfortably cover a lot of ground without cramping leg muscles or straining ankles. Less energy expended means less air consumed and less overall fatigue, and that equals a more enjoyable time spent kicking around under water.
You won’t find a better provider of maximum propulsion with minimum effort than the TWIN JET. Employing what’s known as “propeller technology,” the distinctive split hydrofoil shape of the blade allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion in much the same manner as a propeller. These blades are also angled to provide symmetrical power on both up and down strokes, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion that gets you moving without wearing you out.
For divers looking for a comfortable fin that delivers a propulsive kick with minimal feedback, the TWIN JET leads the pack.
• Constructed of durable Monprene that will last a lifetime.
• Patented split fin propeller technology produces more propulsion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
• Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
• The foot pocket’s extended soleplate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
• Extra-wide foot pocket is ideal for wearing with drysuit or semi-dry suit boots as well as standard warm-water boots.
• Quick-connect swivel buckles allow for easy donning and doffing. Spring heel straps are optional.
• Available colors: black
• Available sizes: S (6-8), M (8-10), L (9-12), XL (11-13).