Become an Advanced Open Water Diver!
Time to advance beyond your open water certification and improve your skills and knowledge. At PDR we offer fun courses that focus on the practical, real world side of diving. We will spend a lot of time underwater, rather than in classrooms or watching videos. This is all about improving your skills an becoming a better diver which in turn will allow you to enjoy the diving even more.
Great reasons to complete your Advanced Training with Professional Diving Resources:
- Small groups: the maximum group size for our courses is 4 students per instructor.
- Short, practical courses with a bit of theory, easily combined with local or on any of our scheduled expeditions.
- Relaxed pace: we rather take a bit more time than rush you through the course.
- Learning from highly trained dive professionals with years of experience.
- Quality equipment: our equipment is well maintained and serviced each year.
- Safety always comes first with us.
Advanced Diver Plan Special Offer
Regularly $600 Special $499
These core specialty classes focus on buoyancy control in the water, safety and the divers ability NOT to rely on someone else for directions. With SSI’s online course material, review and practical experience in the water this is the first step to becoming a solid diver. Specialties included: Perfect Buoyancy, Nitrox, Limited Visibility/Night Diving and Navigation.
Price includes: all course materials, classroom review, pool training and dive professional(s) during pool/open water dives.
Not included: rental gear, tanks, weights, transportation, quarry entrance fees or lodging.
Deep Diving April 10, 2017 6pm-9pm$175.00
Diver Stress and Rescue May 2017$269.00
Dry Suit Diving May 2017$250.00
Enriched Air Nitrox Diving March 20, 2017 6pm-9pm$175.00
Equipment Techniques March 27, 2017 6pm-9pm$125.00
Navigation June 5, 2017 6pm-9pm$175.00
Night and Limited Visibility June 9, 2017 6pm-9pm$175.00
Perfect Buoyancy April 21, 2017 6pm-9pm$125.00
Wreck Diving April 17, 2017 6pm-9pm$225.00